Monday, May 23, 2011

First Day!

I met up with my supervisor Rebecca at 10AM this morning! She is the Coordinator of Sustainability and Strategic Initiatives for University Housing. As she is busy with sustainability efforts at ASU, I will be taking over most of the strategic initiatives side of her position. My major project for the summer is helping organize the freshman move-in day "Welcome Zone" where many different vendors will come in advertising their businesses. If vendors choose to be a part of the process then they get the chance to advertise to more than 13,000 students and their friends/family who are helping them move into the halls.

2 comments:

  1. Are they allowed to sell products or just advertise? Do they have to pay a fee? We're looking at doing this to help pay for Cat Crew and I'm wondering what you're doing. Scott

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Scott! I think I just posted some information that will help answer these questions...so see my post from today! I will also send you a link that has some more information.

    ReplyDelete