Friday, May 27, 2011

First Week Done!

My first week of my Internship is done! Things went great! I have three vendor meetings under my belt, some flyer drafts made, and good contact lists started for possible new vendors.

ASU has four different campuses, I work/live at the Tempe campus...which is there largest campus. Today I toured the Downtown Phoenix campus and the West Phoenix campus. Going to downtown Phoenix was a neat experience, the campus is small...but is in the middle of downtown, so it seems big! The campus itself is home to the Journalism and Nursing programs and only has one residence hall. The West campus is on the outskirts of Phoenix and has a small-town atmosphere to it. On Tuesday I am going to tour the last campus called Polytechnic.

In the coming week, a flyer will be distributed to vendors around town publicizing the opportunities they have to be involved in ASU Fall Welcome, more meetings are setup, and my supervisor and I will be going around to different vendors talking to managment to see if we can spark some more interest.

1 comment:

  1. Glad your first week went great! Love hearing your positive attitude!

    ReplyDelete