Monday, June 20, 2011

GRAND CANYON AND SEDONA WEEKEND!

The other interns and I went to the Grand Canyon and visited the city of Sedona this weekend. The GRAND CANYON is the coolest thing I have ever seen, I am so happy I got to go there! We squeezed this trip into two days, so there is so much more to see and do and I am definitely going back for more at some point. The weather was perfect which made for an even better trip and experience! Here are some pictures from the weekend!
My first view of the Grand Canyon...amazing!
This was a cool walk-out point that I found...you had to climb down to get to it and I did. Very high drop!
This is me sitting on the edge of that very same walk-out point! IT WAS AWESOME!
Me and the other interns...it was a great day!
Now this is Sedona...this was a hike that we went on. The city is filled with these reddish mountains...great scenic views everywhere!
I found a friend on the hike!
Sendona has a very weird terrain...one minute we were on a hike surrounded by red desert mountains, then the next..green forest?
Nice little creek we had to cross while were on this hike!
The trail was also surrounded by these cool rocky cliffs.
This weekend was packed full of adventure, and it was great! Enjoyed this a lot! Haha...oh yeah and work is good too! I will have some updates soon.

3 comments:

  1. Okay, Buster, walking out on that puny little rock ledge looked pretty risky!!!

    I'm so thrilled (and jealous) about this weekend adventure you took. I really did laugh out loud at your iguana photo/caption, and then was taken back by the beauty you were immersed in...WOW! But don't worry...it's not over...there's more beauty coming your way very, very soon!!! Enjoy you next weekend adventure...but no risky stuff, buster! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Garebear. I want to walk out on that rock with you! Shooooot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are still having fun out there man!

    ReplyDelete