Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Camelback Mountain Round Two!

Okay so like I mentioned in my post earlier in the day, I went back to Camelback Mountain over the weekend! This was my second time going; the first time I was hiking in the middle of the day and it was very hot, not making it all the way to the top...I told myself that I would come back another day and make it! This time I left in the morning...still hot, but not as bad, I made it a to the top! It was great, I really enjoyed going back and hiking. I envisioned myself getting out there a lot more than I did this summer, but it just flew by so quickly. Here are a few pictures from the top of the mountain!
It was great to just sit for awhile and enjoy the view!
I saw this bird on a cactus...so I decided to take a picture...I like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment