Wednesday, July 6, 2011

San Diego!

Hope everyone had a great 4th of July weekend! I watched the Tempe firework display on the roof of a 15 story residence hall, it was neat and you could see the whole city of Tempe around us. Last weekend Kelly came to visit me and we drove six hours to San Diego. It was was very nice weekend and the weather was great! I am so happy she was able to come see me! We went to the San Diego Zoo, Sunset Cliffs, and one of the many beaches they have there. Here is some video and  pictures from our weekend!
We fed the giraffes while we were at the zoo...that was a lot of fun, but wish they gave us more food!
We got to see two pandas!
Koalas!
This is not a very good picture...but we got to see a real BEARCAT!
Later that night we went to Sunset Cliffs which was nice and the closest I have ever been to an ocean!
Then the next day I got to swim in the ocean! It was awesome!
Again this was a great weekend and kind of marked the middle of my experience! Weird to think about but I only have 13 more workdays left!

No comments:

Post a Comment